Date Taken: 1 August 1964
Link to high resolution image: /media/photos/104880.jpg
Country: Australia State: Victoria
Cleis was the first locomotive to operate on the truncated Millewa South Railway. It was owned by Brunswick Plaster Mills who were extracting Gypsum from deposits at a number of locations along the Railway. It was the Line's sole motive power from the commencement of movement of Gypsum on the Line in May 1942 until the second locomotive arrived in 1955.